Office Manager/Administrator -San Jose, California
We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Administrator for our small, quiet corporate office here in downtown San Jose, right off San Pedro Square. This multi-talented person will oversee the day-to-day operations of the office. Someone with the ability to juggle a diverse array of projects will be a great fit for this role. Potential for 15+ hours per week. Competitive pay. Perfect position for a student looking for part time work.
What you'll do, but not limited to:
• Manage daily administrative/front office operations.
• Manage calendar, travel scheduling and executive support.
• Manage website updating and maintenance.
• Accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation, petty cash and expense reports.
• First point of customer and vendor/solicitation contact.
• Monitor inventory, handle shipping logistics.
• Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information, processing and submitting payroll.
• Set goals, deadlines, and handle tasks and projects as needed.
2 year Degree or equivalent combination of education and administrative/office/ experience. Proficiency in Office Suite, general accounting practices, professional, organized, self-starting and self-managing.
Please forward your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com.
We're always on the lookout for quality people in optoelectronic engineering, design, sales, and marketing. If you're interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.