High Output Flood and Area Lighting
The OptoElectronix™ high-output LED floodlight and area lights are designed specifically to replace conventional lighting in a wide variety of applications. They meet the most demanding criteria while offering maximum energy savings, reduced maintenance costs, and a superior quality of light.
Our smaller LED floodlight modules, at 1500-4000 lumens, are appropriate for factory lighting, warehouse lighting, and sign board illumination. They can also be used in outdoor applications such as pole-mounted parking bay lights and landscape lighting.
Our LED area-lighting fixtures, at 8000-32000 lumens, can replace commonly used HPS or metal halide lighting. They can be mounted from the ceiling, on lighting posts, or at ground level for a wide variety of applications such as high-bay lights, parking bays, flood lighting, factory lighting, and warehouse lighting.
Other key features include:
- Self cooled—no additional heat sinking required
- IP66 rated: dust tight and protected against powerful water jets
- 100VAC to 277VAC operation
- Multiple beam patterns available
- Black or white housing options
- Long life-span: >35000 hours at 70% of initial flux (L70)
- Five-year warranty
- 1500-4000 lumens light output
- 60-degree and 90-degree beam patterns available
- 8000-36000 lumens light output
- 90-degree and 160-degree beam patterns available
- "Shoe Box" Parking Lot Retrofit
- Sealed Construction- Water Resistant
- Wide Beam Angle
- Integrated Heat Sink available in Black or White